Tiffany Olivarez, MS, LMHC, RN, MCAP
Tiffany Olivarez at Mindset Counseling Solutions helps those suffering from addiction move from suffering to serenity. On the other side of financial burdens, physical withdrawal pain, legal issues, and sleepless nights there is freedom and support.
In my spare time, I enjoy fishing, Crossfit, reading True Crime, and bird watching. Working as a counselor provides me the opportunity and privilege to watch clients change their lives for the positive — right in front of my eyes!
Substance abuse of any type is not to be taken lightly and seeking a qualified professional is essential for recovery. As a Master Certified Addiction Professional and a therapist experienced and passionate about helping individuals and families, I am prepared to support you during this time. My treatment approach is tailored to your unique needs. Working together we will formulate a plan identifying your strengths and seeking to find that balance in life.
If you’re ready to make a change, let’s get started! I have evening and weekend scheduling options as well as e-therapy. Get the guidance and support you need.
- Master of Science in Mental Health Counseling from Nova Southeastern University
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from University of Central Florida
- Associate Degree in Nursing from Eastern Florida State College
Licenses & Certifications:
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) – MH13193
- Registered Nurse (RN) – RN9469534
- Master Certified Addiction Professional (MCAP) – ADC-011280-2015
- Qualified Supervisor for mental health counseling interns